Celebrating the best names in film and showcasing award-wining superyachts, the 71st edition of the prestigious Cannes Film Festival is set to be the pinnacle of glamour on the 2018 A-list calendar.
Superyachts and the Cannes Film Festival go hand in glove. Entertain friends or clients on board your own luxury yacht, with your own venue and accommodation right at the ‘front door’ to this prestigious event.
It is one of the premier yachting events on the glamourous French Riviera and marks the start of the busy Mediterranean summer season. Previewing new films of all genres, including documentaries, from around the world, it is recognised as one of the most prestigious and publicised film festivals in the world.
Top megayachts attended Cannes Film Festival 2018
- Eclipse- 162-metre yacht built by Blohm+Voss in 2010 and owned by a Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich with net worth of $11,6 bln.
- Dilbar- 156-metre yacht built by Lurssen in 2016 and owned by a Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov with net worth of $12,7 bln.
- Jubilee- 110-metre yacht built by Oceanco in 2017 and owned by a Qatar Royal Family.
- Quantum Blue- 104-metre yacht built by Lurssen in 2014 and owned by a Russian billionaire Sergey Galitsky with net worth of $3,8 bln.
- Madame Gu- Jahti 99-metra i ndërtuar nga Feadship në 2013 dhe zotërohet nga miliarderi Rus Andrei Skoch me vlerë totale 4,9 miliard USD.
- Faith- Jahti 96-metra i ndërtuar nga Feadship në 2016 dhe zotërohet nga miliarderi Kanadez Lawrence Stroll, me vlerë totale 2,7 miliard USD.
- Tatoosh- Jahti 92-metra i ndërtuar nga Nobiskrug në 2001 dhe zotërohet nga miliarderi Amerikan Paul Allen, me vlerë totale 19,9 miliard USD.
This post is also available in: Albanian